user support & discussion Forum Index user support & discussion
urr sound technologies inc.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

playing audio files

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    user support & discussion Forum Index -> converter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frizou

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 3:07 am    Post subject: playing audio files Reply with quote

Hello,
first congratulation for your work, I really appreciate the spirit of it (dos based, stability, (re)use of not-up-to-date computer, free, etc...).

I bumped into your site as I was actually looking for a program to use for a theatre play/ sound performance.

But I need to be able to read audio files from the computer, triggered by a keyboard or/and a selfmade midi interface.
That would actually be like a very basic sampler,DOS based, but capable of reading audio files directely FROM THE HARD DRIVE !
Does anyone know of such a program ?

Thanks in advance,
Fred

(PS: No way I am gonna use the likes of HALION, Giga Sampler etc for a live theatre performance...)
tom roscoe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 3:24 am    Post subject: re: playing audio files Reply with quote

hey!

thanks for the compliments Smile we're about 1 week away from releasing the new version now... implementing the presets and finishing off the manual... the new release really kicks some serious butt!

however.... it doesn't play audio files from the hard drive...

not sure of a program that fits exactly what you're looking for, unfortunately....

i'm sorry i'm not of much help in this matter...

best of luck in your search!

-tom
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    user support & discussion Forum Index -> converter All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: